Who is Osho? Read The 10 Commandments of OSHO
Rajneesh Chandra Mohan Jain was a professor of philosophy, He was known as Acharya Rajneesh. He was known as Osho from 1989 till his death. He claimed that he is a Guru of the modern India and a proficient teacher. Rajneesh speaks against socialism, Mahatma Gandhi and organized religions. Rajneesh wanted to create a new man with the combination of Buddha’s spirituality and the joy of the life of the Greeks – the perfect combination of materialism and bitterness. They focus on meditation, awareness, love, creative and humorous.
Osho’s 10 commandments
- There is no god other than life
- Truth is within you, do not find it any more.
- Do not obey anyone’s orders against your wishes
- Love is prayer
- Live awake
- The emptiness is the gate of truth, the emptiness itself is the instrument, the achievement and the realization
- Stay unflattering without effort.
- Die every moment so that you can be new to each moment.
- Life is right now and here.
- Do not find that – wait and watch.
They were called sex gurus in India and the Rolls-Royce master in America. As a thinker, writer, and speaker he got wide recognition.