Definition– a rational person is wise ,sound ,intelligent, judicious and reasonable , using brain over heart and choosing the good above the pleasure . Rationality can ,therefore , be called.
The Capacity for objective and intelligent action, Rationality calls for a regular “objective” Focus or the setting of goals, targets aims and a listing of what a person wishes to accomplish because by setting objective ,the actions automatically start becoming intelligent.
Needs:- Most conditioning takes places on an emotional level and therefore ,more often than not personalities are driven by sentiments and beliefs rather than logic. This could ,in overdose , be dangerous causing negative perceptions and shift focus from achieving objectives to feeling good and looking to others. Once a human being has grown to the age of responsibility , its is a duty to set and achieve objective that contribute to well being and success. Rationality is a sure sign of maturity making a person rise in self esteem and gain recognition from the world.
Benefits – Rationality creates the capacity for objective intelligent action and an awareness which helps in maximizing the value of situations.
- A rational person will convert weakness into strengthens
- A rational person will convert defeat into victory.
- A rational person will build relationships which are strong and long lasting contributing to growth and development.
How to Applied Rationality in Life? – To apply Rationality in our daily lives is to simple but not easy because of our old feeling ,beliefs and contributing. Therefore , initially one has to consciously apply Rationality until it becomes a sub -conscious habit. Some tips are here….
Ask Yourself questions like:
- DO I really need to buy another dress ,shoes??
- Do I really need a coke or would milk be better>
- Is Lazing around in bed in the morning good for me or do I need to exercise instead?
- should I having around with my friends or study for tomorrow class?