Why Small Travel Start- Ups Should Focus on The B2C Market
B2C Travel Portal has brought a silver lining to those travel agents, who want to work in an environment, where they can rightfully claim that they are implementing and utilizing the latest travel technology to cater to the several needs of the millennial users. It offers the right tool to make the online travel booking process faster, simpler and easy to use for the clients, corporates and end-customers. B2C is basically an online booking engine with flights, hotels, holiday package modules etc. that needed to serve the targeted travelers in the contemporary travel market. It not only aggregates but also distributes the relevant and required information of multifarious flights, hotels or packages to global B2C clients to enable them to search and book online as per their convenience. It represents the key element of travel software, allowing direct sales of travel products and services on the company’s portal.
The travel industry is one of the most promising sectors that have seen enormous proliferation within a short period of time. Looking at the bright side, many entrepreneurs are coming forward to invest in travel business. The future of such start-ups is brimming with optimism. The optimism for the steady growth of the business will sustain only with a smart solution on various segments. Proper strategy and smart implementation of technology will bring that steady growth to your business. But this raging growth is also a bubble waiting to burst as such start-ups are often overshadowed by the giants existing in the industry since long.
If we look at the bright side, there is a silver lining to the dark clouds. Even after having a limited budget, a travel agent can enhance resources and amplify the realm of their travel business. with B2C you as a travel agent can empower your targeted audience to get access to the wholesale pricing, which is usually reserved for only travel agents. It helps travel companies worldwide to increase their profit by avoiding paying commission to travel agents.When a travel agent decides to go online and invest on B2C marketplace, he receives the following key capabilities:
- Flight, hotel, bus, car, cruise and holiday package booking facilities
- Integration of multiple travel content suppliers through API
- Secure and reliable online payment gateway
- Real-time inventory management of flight, bus, car, hotel etc.
- Dedicated back office system
- Manage negotiable rates with each suppliers on mark-ups, commissions from admin panel
- Options to set up different mark-up options
- Multi-language and currency options
- Live chat and 24*7 customer care facility
- Registration and membership for customers
- User-friendly front and back-end platform
- Secure authentication process
Features of B2C travel portal are:
- A secure online reservation system
- Flexible features for hotels, flights, train, bus etc.
- Multiple payment option
- Integration of payment gateways for reliable and secured payments
- Reporting system to help you for further planning
- Search availability with instant confirmation and generate vouchers or invoice automatically
- User friendly, fast and informative websites
- Location based search
- Complete solution online for B2C comes with flight, hotel, tour packages
- Agents can reserve multiple bookings of flights or hotels
B2C provides a support system for the mutual communication between the tour operator and tourist agency and its partners. It also gives OTA full control over the travel related products and services and helps in increasing traffic to your online booking system.