32 Secrets Tips to Improve the SEO of All Website
Secrets Tips to Improve the SEO of All Website
1. Understand the process SEO is an ongoing process. Search engines are updating their ranking algorithms sometime every year. Therefore, SEO techniques used to work last year can be obsolete today. To succeed with SEO, you have to know what works best and avoid using old techniques.
2. Results do not come overnight I like to think of you as a poker game between you and Google in SEO. It’s a game of patience. Optimizing the website for high ranking takes time, and the results usually come after months of work. A very common mistake among beginners is that they expect to see the results in the first days, and become frustrated if nothing happens. If you follow the best SEO practices over time, the results will come.
3. Stay away from “Guaranteed SEO results” If you want to outsource SEO to a company or freelancer, whenever you read the word “Guaranteed SEO”, the faster it can be. It is far more confusing and more untrue than saying that you can get guaranteed ranking in the search engine. Guarantees that they can rank their website on top of Google for some websites, most of the time are scammers. Stay away from companies or freelancers who make empty promises.
4. Do not do anything to customize There is something more than customization that should be avoided. Do not use the same anchor text to create keywords or make links. Google punishes websites that do not look natural.
5. Publish Excellent Content Your content is the key to success for your site. Without good content, it is impossible to rank high in Google. Your articles should be well written and your readers should provide real value. Google gives more credit to long articles and posts which, for example, get much engagement like comments. Do your best to include your readers and share them with your thoughts. Small articles that do not bring anything new on the table, they can penalize your website through Google Panda. Also make sure that you are not covering the same topic multiple times, or your site may look like a content form.
6. Research Keywords Do not start writing articles without searching keywords. Use the Google Keyword Tool to find out what people are searching for and what problem they are trying to find. Search synonyms and which keywords are used to search on Google. Study trends and understand whether the demand is increasing or decreasing.
7. Write for readers, not search engines Think about what your readers want to hear from you and want to write to your mind with humans. Often, SEOs are just writing for the purpose of achieving high rankings, and they end up to make their content more customizable. Use a friendly voice and be yourself.
8. Publish fresh content often If you publish new articles on a daily or weekly basis, Google will crawl your website more often and will give you more rights. With the new content, you also get the possibility of ranking for new keywords. Websites that rank higher seems to publish more content.
9. Make your website user friendly Your website should be easy and easy to navigate. The last thing you want is that the users do not know where to find your content. Create a good navigation system and keep links to your best articles on the sidebar. The better your website, the more users spend the time, the more the more they return, the more.
10. Improve the speed of the website The speed of the website is a ranking factor. Even if this is not important, it is something to consider whether you want to create a good overall user experience. Websites loaded in more than 5 seconds can be labeled as slower by Google. Use Google PageSpad Insights to Get Speed Optimization Suggestions.
11. Make your URL user friendly Add your main keywords to your URLs, but do not make them too long. Small URLs are better for sharing social media. Spammy may appear with a URL of more than four hyphens. Here’s an example of a correct URL structure for the article titled: How to improve SEO and traffic Website.com/improve-seo-traffic
12. Use unique and relevant titles Anything on your website, your title should be unique. Add your primary keywords to your title. Ranking without the main keyword in your headline is a high-scary scenario. Your titles should be attractive and not more than 55 characters.
13. Do not forget about meta descriptions Using meta descriptions, you summarize your content to Google. Describe what your articles are and use your main keywords inside. Use a relevant and unique meta description for each page on your site. If you are using WordPress, download the SEO by the Yoast Plugin and use it to customize your Meta Title, Description and Keywords.
14. Use Sitemaps A sitemap helps Google easily find and crawl your site’s pages. If your website has thousands of pages, then sitemap is very important. There are several tools that can help you create a Sitemap and even some WordPress plugins.
15. Create a good interlinking system While publishing a new article, always keep links to the internal pages to improve the user experience. This is the easiest way to create backlinks on your pages in a way. You have complete control of the anchor text you are using, but make sure you are not misusing it. Every article you publish should have links to other pages of your site. This helps increase average time per visit and decrease bounce rates.
16. Build Smart Link Backlinks are important for SEO. Without Backlinks, your excellent content page will be lost anywhere between 10 and 20. Follow link creation best practices and create links that will help you improve your ranking in Google. Do not waste your time in creating bad backlinks from directory or article submission websites. Instead, try to make backlinks from official websites. To increase your domain authority, you will need to get backlinks from reputable websites in your niche. Keep in mind that relevance is very important. Think about quality and not about quantity. A good backlink can have a lot of value compared to less than 100 quality links.
17. Keep track of backlinks Keeping track of your links is as important as creating them. Use monitor backlinks to find out when any of your backlinks status changes. With our SEO tool, you can determine that a webmaster exposes your backlink or removes them altogether. Many SEOs are making backlinks and then they completely forget about checking their position. This is a much common mistake that you should always avoid.
18. Protect From Negative SEO Attacks Unfortunately, negative SEO (black hat SEO) attacks are becoming more and more common. Sometimes it happens that competitors want to punish your website and put you out of Google’s first page. Most of the time, negative SEO attacks include hundreds or thousands of low quality and spammy backlinks on your website. To protect your website from such attacks, you have to keep an eye on all backlinks to your website. Monitor Backlinks automatically sends you an alert when a new website links to you. If negative SEO has been attacked against you, then it is too late to make an unholy report before this.
19. Monitor keyword ranking in Google Another important SEO tip is up-to-date with your keyword ranking progress in Google. This will help you to understand what works best and who has given the best results. By monitoring your rankings, you can also know whether your competitors are coming out of you. Use the Monitor Backlinks Ranking Tracker Tool to see how your average keyword status is evolving with your organic traffic.
20. Use social media to do seo While social media is not yet an SEO ranking factor, and this may not happen in the coming future, you can use social media to do seo. Use Twitter and Google Plus to reach out to bloggers and build relationships with them. Once you know a blogger enough, you can ask them to link to your articles. Social media outreach is a great way to create backlinks and relationships.
21. Do not trust Google’s traffic Google is the main search engine, and even if it’s currently bringing you traffic well, your business should not be completely dependent on it. Think what will happen if the algorithm update will hit your site very hard. Recovering from any Google Penalty is a time-consuming process, and sometimes you may take months before traffic comes back. Diversify your traffic source and find ways to drive more traffic from other platforms.
22. Use Google Webmaster Tools The use of Google Search Console tools is mandatory for any website owner. The free Google tool gives you insight and correction suggestions for your website. If anything goes wrong with your site, then this is where you will find first.
23. Use Google Analytics Google Analytics is one of the most advanced visitor tracking tools available, and you should take full advantage of it. It’s free and can give you great information about the users coming to your site. Use Google’s click maps to determine where users are clicking more and find ways to improve your site.
24. SEO is never “done” Many SEO thinks that their website is “complete” and focuses on optimization. So why competitors take advantage of and leave behind them. The truth is that your website is never “full” and you should never stop SEO. There are always new opportunities and SEO techniques that you can try to make your website rank even more.
25. Avoid using Flash Flash websites can look beautiful and cool, but they are the worst for SEO. Google can not understand flash and Ajax, which means it will be impossible to crawl your content.
26. Customize images Use images to help readers better understand your content. Insert a screenshot with an example, if appropriate. Each image should have a relevant tag called, ALT tag, and description. Captions are also good for describing your photos, which are about your image. By SEO for your images, you also get more chances to rank higher in Google Images.
27. Do not link to bad websites Never keep links to websites that have been penalized or that are unrelated. When you link to a website, then you are emphasizing that you are trusting and recommending it as a good resource. Analyze the website you want to link to, and determine whether it is valuable or not. Poor linking can penalize your website. If you are unsure about the quality of a website, it is best to use the rel = nofollow attribute.
28. Do not focus on PageRank PageRank is useless I mean, really, useless. Google has stopped updating the PageRank toolbar a year ago, and has announced that it has no plans to update it. Your website’s PageRank is irrelevant. Try to improve your authority by creating quality links.
29. Use a Small Domain If you have not yet started making your website, then choose a small domain and try to create a brand around it. Near the exact match domain, they did not have a price a few years ago, so there is no reason to buy a long domain to keep all your keywords inside it. Choose a domain that is easy to remember and pronounce.
30. Use a Good SEO TLD The most common domain extensions are using .com, but millions have already been sold, it has become challenging to find good domains. Choose a right domain extension for SEO and make sure you can compete with the place you want to target.
31. Fix broken pages Sometimes there may be links to pages on your website that no longer exist. Use Google Webmaster Tools to identify and fix these issues.
32. Do not pay for backlinks Payments are terrible for backlinks seo. If you want to buy ad links or banners.