How to learn programming languages online
It is a misconception about programming that it is boring and complex in nature. Today programmers and developers are ranking highest when we talk about pay scale. If the candidates are skilled and creative, he can create a successful career in this field.
Some of the success stories are very well known such as Facebook was created in the college dorm by a college student, and we also have Snapchat which have a slow start but with time it has become one of the highest grossing applications. KVCH is an eminent training hub imparting Training and Certification in Programming Languages.
The programming is a very wide and creative domain with ample opportunities. There are many ways to learn to program but first let’s have a look at the various languages which students can learn and build a career.
List of programming language
• Python: it is one of the famous high-level programming languages that are a general-purpose programming language and object-oriented. Huge organizations like Google, Instagram uses python and they are constantly looking for good python developers. Python facilitates users with easy readability and candidates find it very easy to learn. It is used for web development.
• JAVA: Java is one of the most widely used programming languages used for developing web applications. One of the advantage java provides that programmers do not have to write codes again and again with Write once run anywhere feature and has an extensible library. Major sectors such as finance, hospitality, retail, communication, education and much more use java for the development of applications and programming. It is used in creating mobile apps and web applications.
• HTML: Hypertext markup language is used to create web pages using tags. It uses the proper formatting of images and texts using tags. An organization like Apple, Apex systems use HTML for web development and email programming. This language is open source which means anyone can work on this language and very easy to use.
• Ruby: It is an open source language that can be worked with ruby on rails framework. Organizations like Motorola, Scribd use this language for web development, networking, robotics, and other purposes. It is a flexible language and with the feature to modify and open source.
• PHP: Hypertext preprocessor programming language is used to create dynamic web pages and web development. It is a server-side scripting language which is also open source. It is one of the famous programming languages used by major organizations like facebook yahoo.
• C language: It is a structure oriented language used for the development of low -level applications. Employees of, information technology, healthcare sector, finance sector and other use this language.
There are a plethora of opportunities available for candidates who are skilled in computer programming. The demand for programmers will never become low as this industry is going to grow more at a rapid pace.