How to Install Voodoo on Kodi?
An Astonishing Accession to the Kodi addons library. Voodoo is an addon with a vast assortment of content choices. It provides you articles for age category. The addon is coated with Films TMDB, TV shows, and a number of other sections. We aren’t directly linked with this addon nor we’re the group members of Voodoo development. We just giving you advice that may be correct or incorrect. Please ask the programmer rather than us In case you have any query concerning Voodoo Kodi addon.
Voodoo is a fairly new Kodi addon. This addon is primarily meant for movies and TV shows. However, you will also find plenty of other content here. It has Ghost IPTV, the Live TV section that features dozens of satellite channels from the US, UK, and other countries. Voodoo Kodi addon also has a special section for Kids and adult anime.
The addon is working very well for now. It has a big content library, which is getting updated regularly with new videos. Voodoo Kodi addon also pulls a lot of quality streams, including several 1080p links. You may also integrate the addon with Real-Debrid and Trakt for a better experience.
Kodi Add-ons offer unlimited streaming content, but could also get you into legal trouble if caught streaming copyrighted Movies / TV shows / Sports. Kodi users are strongly advised to always use a VPN while streaming online. A good kodi VPN hides your identity, bypasses government surveillance, geo-blocked content, and ISP throttling (which also helps in buffer-free streaming.
How to Install Voodoo on Kodi 17.6 Krypton & 18 Leia
- Open Kodi 17 Krypton > Home > Select Addons > Select Setting Icon
- Addons > click on Unknown Sources
- Now enable unknown sources
- Click on Unknown Sources > then press “Yes” on Pop up
- Go back to Home > Select Settings > Select File Manager > Add Source
- Click on Settings Icon that you can see at the top left side of your screen
- Type https://goldengunrepo.github.io/install/me in the top text box
- Now type GOLDENGUN in the bottom box > Click OK
- Go back to Home > Select Addons > Addon browser > Install from Zip file
- Click on GOLDENGUN > http://repository.goldengun-x.x.x.zip
- Now Wait for the “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install From Repository > goldengun
- Click on Video Addons > Voodoo > Install and wait for notification
How to Install Voodoo on Kodi 16 Jarvis
- From your box go to Kodi
- Select System > File Manager
- Select Add Source > Click on None
- Enter https://goldengunrepo.github.io/install/me in the top box
- Type GOLDENGUN in the bottom box > OK > Go back to Home
- Select System > Addons > Install from Zip file > GOLDENGUN
- Click on http://repository.goldengun-x.x.x.zip > Wait for “Addon Enabled” notification
- Select Install from Repository > goldengun
- Select Video Addons > Voodoo > Install