Guidelines for Publications
Before publish your article Read this !!
General Guidelines :
- -Article must contain at least 550 words. Too short articles will not be approved. Article must be informative and it should cover the topic in detail.
- -All articles must be in English, with proper grammar, and spelling usage. We reserve the right to edit your post for brevity, grammar, and readability.
- – Provide good quality jpg image relevant to your topic of approximate width and height 660px and 250px respectively.
Title & Tags :
- -Provide eye-catching title to your article. It will be really helpful if you could start your title with your primary High Quality Keyword. It will help you to drive more traffic.
- – Please take all efforts to provide most relevant Tag to your article. It’s better idea to provide your keywords as Tag.
- – Remember that good Title and Tag brings considerable traffic from search engines.
Miscellaneous Guidelines :
- – The focus of your article should be on providing useful and practical information that educates the reader.
- – Promotional or affiliate links are allowed within the editorial content.
- – At the end of your article, you are allowed to include a short bio with a maximum of two links.
- – At the end of the article provide references based on which you have written the article.
- – Posts written for the sole purpose of SEO and ranking keywords are also accepted.
error: Content is protected !!